Your Bengal will be priced according to evaluation and package issued. The Price Range on any GNR Bengal cubs are $1,200 and up. Sometimes on rare occasions one my be priced lower or 5 times that price it all depends on the evaluation of the kitten and age.
Top 10 Reasons for the price
1. THE PARENTS OF YOUR BENGAL COST AT LEAST $3,500 each WHEN WE BOUGHT THEM WITH THE BREEDING RIGHTS. ALSO THE TESTS, QUALITY FOOD, VET VISITS REQUIRED FOR BREEDING AND PRODUCING TOP QUALITY BENGAL KITTENS. We allow only champion bloodlines in our TICA breeding program.
2. It Costs more than $500 per year to maintain one healthy adult cat -and it can average as much as $2000 per cat per year, especially as cats age. A queen can only be bred for 1 to 2 litters per year for 5-6 years after which she must be spayed and retired.
3. Your Bengal comes core vaccinated for panleukopenia, feline calicivirus,feline rhinotracheitis (also known as feline herpesvirus), and rabies. Feline calicivirus and feline rhinotracheitis are the two viruses most commonly responsible for upper respiratory infections in cats.
4. Your Bengal has been "wormed" for hook, round and tape worms.
5. Your Bengal has had around the clock hands on care.
6. Nutritional Supplements are a big deal hear at aelc we love our kitten to grow up not only healthy but big and strong!
7. Flea preventative and ear mite preventative has been given.
8. Your Bengal has had a lush life even in the cattery birthing room and play house equipped with lighting, heating, air, multiple custom climbs, cat walls, toys, and a 2 way fish aquarium for some yummy entertainment.
9. Your price may include shipping with all paperwork need for flight travel from our vet.
10. Because it is truly a one of a kind luxury pet that is your very own piece of the wild! so trust and believe when someone tells you it is not a normal cat!